Who_Cares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I MADE A FACEBOOK PAGE AND I ENCOURAGE ALL OF YOU TO LIKE IT

Go down

Do you agree with my goal?

ANNOUNCEMENT: I MADE A FACEBOOK PAGE AND I ENCOURAGE ALL OF YOU TO LIKE IT Empty100%ANNOUNCEMENT: I MADE A FACEBOOK PAGE AND I ENCOURAGE ALL OF YOU TO LIKE IT Empty 100% 
[ 1 ]
ANNOUNCEMENT: I MADE A FACEBOOK PAGE AND I ENCOURAGE ALL OF YOU TO LIKE IT Empty0%ANNOUNCEMENT: I MADE A FACEBOOK PAGE AND I ENCOURAGE ALL OF YOU TO LIKE IT Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
ANNOUNCEMENT: I MADE A FACEBOOK PAGE AND I ENCOURAGE ALL OF YOU TO LIKE IT Empty0%ANNOUNCEMENT: I MADE A FACEBOOK PAGE AND I ENCOURAGE ALL OF YOU TO LIKE IT Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

ANNOUNCEMENT: I MADE A FACEBOOK PAGE AND I ENCOURAGE ALL OF YOU TO LIKE IT Empty ANNOUNCEMENT: I MADE A FACEBOOK PAGE AND I ENCOURAGE ALL OF YOU TO LIKE IT

Post  Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:48 am

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Who_Cares/288433037863076?ref=ts&sk=page_getting_started

-----------------------------------

This is the site URL, my next goal is to make our OWN twitter account and I will tell the Administrators the account of twitter and if those Administrators wish to be an Administrator of the Facebook page, please PM your queries either here, mail to chingboy17@yahoo.com, Tweet me @mErDzKy09 and you can also reply your queries here. Please support me in this cause, before I will make the Twitter account, I need the confirmation of many people which will be decided by the poll attached above. I will end the voting next week and by that time, I had been done with the modifications of the facebook page. If you had confirmed this request, I will proceed in doing my Twitter page, which I hope you people will cooperate.

And I will probably not be online because of the designing of the pages, so please spread the word to the Who_Cares community

THANK YOU AND HAVE A GOOD DAY
ANNOUNCEMENT: I MADE A FACEBOOK PAGE AND I ENCOURAGE ALL OF YOU TO LIKE IT 16

ANNOUNCEMENT: I MADE A FACEBOOK PAGE AND I ENCOURAGE ALL OF YOU TO LIKE IT 132

ANNOUNCEMENT: I MADE A FACEBOOK PAGE AND I ENCOURAGE ALL OF YOU TO LIKE IT 13

mErDzKy09 ready to serve ya' all

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum